Dr. Volker Ludwig
- Founding of the practice (April 1996)
- Specialism: Implantology (Federal Association of Dental Implantologists – BDIZ)
- Specialisms in the practice:
- High-quality dentures and implantology
- Dental surgery
Continuing dental education
For the continuing dental education completed by Dr. Ludwig, click here.
- German Association of Oral Implantology (DGOI)
- German Society of Implantology (DGI)
- German Society of Dental, Oral and Craniomandibular Sciences (DGZMK)
- European Society of Implant Dentistry (BDIZ EDI)
- German Society of Prosthetic Dentistry (DGPro)
Study group coordinator in the German Association of Oral Implantology (DGOI)
Dr. Volker Ludwig has been successfully coordinating the activities of the Nuremberg study group.
Through the various study groups, the DGOI has established a unique national network providing information and practice-based continuing dental education.
Member of the DentSply Peers programme
Honouring of outstanding dissertations and scientific publications on topical issues in implantology under the PEERS award scheme.
Dr. Volker Ludwig is in charge of a professional team of 12 dentists and a total of 60 staff.